Tuesday, December 15, 2009

~~Are some things better left unknown?~~

Can a person know too much?  Are some things left better left unknown?

I haven't had any more help or leads about my mother. It is a upsetting, as I seem to be the only one that cares about her or her soul. I need to go to her in person.

However, I am as certain...even more certain...than ever that my father murdered my mother.  That was the deep dark secret that the family held close all these years.

It explains so many oddities I witnessed in my early life.  It explains his becoming a hermit, never having anyone to the house...ever.  It explains the utter isolation in which I lived for my entire childhood. I was never allowed to have friends or to have sleepovers.  I was never allowed to go to friends' houses, either.  It explains his over-reactions whenever I inquired about my birth mother.  It explains his threats of violence when others inquired about my mother's whereabouts.

It explains his complete, vile behavior as I was growing up.  

Yes. I am certain that he did it.  I do know it.  Things aren't left unknown.  

I know.  And I am better off knowing.  

 

No comments: