Monday, February 22, 2010

~~Chile~~

For me, it is has always been important to keep a bucket list.  I never called it that until I saw the movie, Bucket List.  It was simply my list of things I wanted to do in my life. 
  • Become a wonderful mother
  • Cook with creativity and flare
  • Ride a motorcycle
  • Play golf
  • Learn about wine
  • Go deep sea fishing
  • Write so that people will feel
  • Speak so people can hear
  • Travel to to beautiful places and learn about different cultures. 
  You get the idea; having a bucket list allows us to look forward to so much.  

Sometimes things pop up on our bucket list like my current destination...Chile.

Will write more....stay tuned...and stay amused...and if Chile is on your bucket list.....well....you might want to empty it.

2 comments:

garnett109 said...

never thought about it until now

Anne said...

WEll now, I guess we're having a good time!