Gazpacho is a cold, summer, vegetable soup.
I searched the town thoroughly for some pre-made, but to no avail, so after I saved a baby's life (another story), I made my own.
Enjoy this completely "guilt-free" treat!
- 1 quart bottle tomato juice
- 6 large tomatoes, diced chunky
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and diced chunky
- 2 fresh jalapenos, diced small
- 1/2 red onion, diced small
- A splash of red wine vinegar
- minced garlic to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- cilantro to taste
Mix all of the above and refrigerate for at least two hours. Serve with lemonade or a lovely pino grigio!