Tuesday, December 28, 2010

~~Closing the Door....and Opening the Window~~

On this day, December 28, 2010,  I write this...and this shall and forever be my final missive regarding the person that helped me become the "Phunny" that I am.  (Sometimes, I am grateful, indeed....)

Below is the final words written/spoken about him.  And here I will correct the many "omissions."  And yes...lying by omission is lying.

John Parisotto (1943 - 2010)


John Parisotto, 67, of Belleville, Ill., born May 16, 1943, in Springfield, Ill., died Saturday, Dec. 18, 2010, at his home in Belleville, Ill.

He was preceded in death by his wife of 40 years, Ruth, Marie Boll, Parisotto, who passed away April 11, 2006; and a grandchild, Amanda Leigh Parisotto.

Surviving are his son, Americo "Ric" (Diane) Parisotto of Belleville, Ill.; daughter, Martha "Mimi" Parisotto; grandchild, Amy Marie Parisotto; four step grandchildren, Heather, Matthew, Amanda and Nicole McNeeley; and five step great-grandchildren.

Special thanks to the PSOP Senior Councilor for all her support she has given him since his wife's death and being there in his time of need, a very special thanks to Hospice of Southern Illinois for all they have done for the family.

Funeral: John served proudly in U.S. Navy. Burial with full military rites will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 21, 2010, at Jefferson Barracks National Cemetery in St. Louis, Mo.
 
 
 
The corrections.....
 
~~ No mention of my mother...that never was. 

~~ Ric and John have been estranged for years.  (Before John got sick and they moved in.)

~~ I have not spoken to these "people" in 30 years, and all parental rights were terminated by the state of Illinois, so I am NOT his daughter.

~~ Amy was adopted out as a baby.  Her name has been changed, so she is not the grand-daughter.

~~ Oh...and phinally...all four of the grandchildren mentioned were taken away and put into foster care!!



I sense some bitterness in this tome and release it now.....  


~~The worst has passed; the best is left~~
 

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the best is yet to come my sweet girl! XOX ANNE