Monday, December 6, 2010

~~Stereotypes~~

I went to the Tempe Arts Festival this year.  I was already annoyed that the town CHARGES to park and was gifting parking tickets to PATRONS. 'Tis the season. 

So...I parked a mile away.  I was walking to the festivities and observed someone "talking" someone into a basic parking space.  "A little to the right....now back a little....back a little more... now over just a bit....Good job!"  That just pissed me off. 

I know about stereotypes.  Stereotypes are stereotypes because they are TRUE.

Therefore, I said out loud, "If that is a woman driving, I am going to punch her in the phucking face!"


...........................................................................................sho' nuff.....

1 comment:

Tressa Bailey said...

Ouch! (LOL...I hate to admit it but I drive and park like that) LOLOLOL