Tuesday, June 21, 2011

~~Hospitals, Cousins and RVS~~

Bare with this post, as it is the first blog post I've created with my iPad. Currently, I am in a hospital waiting for a friend that is having major elective surgery. I've been here since 5:30am and will probably be here until 5:30pm or later. Long day when you are a good friend!

I will stay and take care of her until Saturday afternoon.

Then...off to a new adventure...to Tampa to see my cousin for the first time in over 40 years! Yes...cousin Joey. You remember from many blog entries back. He is the proud "exotic" dancer with the big fish.

After a couple of reovery days for me in Florida, I will...okay...get this... I will be copiloting a 35' RV back to Phoenix. Who knows what's in store? So...time to keep an open mind on the open road! (and oh...and healthy sense of humor, too!)

...more to come...


ps. I tried to upload a picture, but it didn't work, so I may need to find a different method. There is ALWAYS a way...ALWAYS.

No comments: