Friday, December 16, 2011

~~New Book~~

Maybe this shall be the start of my new book?  

MiMi Paris
Just played "Fart," in Words with Friend and am laughing. What am I? I sixth-grade boy??? (Pretty much!)
· · · 16 minutes ago near Scottsdale

  • Kathy Cerulli Voelker, Nancy Slattery Braun and Nikki Thompson like this.
    • Nikki Thompson Haha
      14 minutes ago ·
    • MiMi Paris Didn't play it because it was my best word; I just wanted Cathie Anderson to laugh!
      6 minutes ago ·
    • Nancy Slattery Braun ‎....either a 6th grade boy.....or an old phart...
      5 minutes ago · · 1
    • MiMi Paris Get this...now on the right side of my screen I am getting "Flatulence" ads! PHUNNY!
      3 minutes ago · · 2
    • Jimmy Sullivan I don't know why, but any conversation in which the word "fart" comes up, reduces me to tears of laughter. I guess I'll never really grow up......
      3 minutes ago · · 2
    • Nancy Slattery Braun ‎....i am rolling....!
      3 minutes ago · · 1
    • MiMi Paris I'm killin' me!
      2 minutes ago · · 1
    • Kathy Cerulli Voelker if it makes us laugh its always good!!
      2 minutes ago · · 1
    • Jimmy Sullivan The epitome of our conversation can be summed up in the campfire scene in "Blazing Saddles." I thought I'd die........
      a few seconds ago ·
    • Cathie Anderson lmao it was funny went along with guest/fart lol
      a few seconds ago · · 1

No comments: