Tuesday, February 7, 2012

~~Expectations~~

When I wrote and published Phunny, I didn't know what to expect.  I didn't know what to expect during the writing process.  I didn't know what do expect when I first published it as an I-Book.  I didn't know what to expect when so many people implored me to publish a "real" book, in paper form.

I didn't know what to expect when someone connected me to a local publisher...of "real" books.  I didn't know what to expect when he said, "Yes. I haven't even read your book, and I want to publish it."  

I didn't know what to expect when the launch day came.

I didn't know what to expect when all the marketing started....

The lesson.  Don't expect.  

ACCEPT!




1 comment:

Jon said...

You deserve the very best always - - and you should expect and accept nothing less. Heartfelt congratulations!