Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year's Eve--Starting Anew

Paris Photo Stories


STARTING ANEW
December 31, 2012



Although I am not really into New Years' resolutions, I like the idea of "starting fresh" and finding ways to start anew.

I was watching the morning news and saw someone talking about what to look for in the 2013. One thing to look for, the commentator noted, is www.medium.com. Unlike Twitter and Facebook, the "smartest" stories and posts tend to "organically" rise the top by their popularity.

To me, it seems that "Medium" allows the cream to rise to the top, and you are not left wading about in the the muck, just to find a nugget somewhere/somehow.

The nice this about living with an open heart and head, is that often, the best comes to me. Listening with a spirit of being open to starting fresh pointed me in the direction of Medium and all the creativity it can conjur!

This kitty may look like he is just being lazy, but perhaps he is just being open to ideas for starting anew.


No comments: