Monday, September 9, 2013

~~Beary Interesting Evenings~~

I woke up one morning and went to take the puggle for his walk and found this.  Why in the world would we leave the "basement" compartment door open overnight?  It quickly dawned on me that we hadn't, but instead had a visitor. 

A certain someone gingerly opened the latch and helped themselves to an entire 20-lb bag of premium doggy chow and another 20-lb bag of premium kitty chow!  


I assume three culprits visited, as there were three "generous" piles of skat (for those of you that do not know...skat is poop!) left behind.  Nice.



The men in the rig next door came over to admire the monstrous size of the skat, while the women stayed in...screaming!

The next evening, one could only assume that the visitors would return, given that this was a winner evening for them....

Yep!  Momma was a huge gal...probably 500-600 pounds...and this baby was "only" 300 or so...







1 comment:

Jimmy's Journal said...

When I think of bare, it's a whole new deal - In fact, the skat is much smaller.

I don't think I'd be so bold around a mama bear. Unfortunately, the same thing can't be said about a mama bare.....

Jimmy